The Nigerian Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (NIEEE) consists of engineering personnel in the fields of Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunications, Control, Instrumentation, Automation, Aviation, Process, Information and Communications Technology (ICT), Computer, Broadcast, Satellite and Allied professions/disciplines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
- The candidate will be responsible for the management of the Head office (& the Liaison) of the Institute.
- S/he shall be directly in charge thereof with all other responsibilities as guided by the Byelaw of the Institute.
- Candidate must be a registered Engineer
- Must be a financial member of the Institute for at least five years
- Must have an excellent track record in Communication.
Deadline: 2nd June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Letter of Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.