Qualiquant Services Limited is a direct response to the demand for reliable data collection in Nigeria. We have expertise in data collection for survey research, randomized controlled trials, needs assessments, implementation evaluations, and qualitative research. Qualiquant was founded in 2016 by seasoned research professionals who have a combined experience of over 10 years in field and research processes.
Qualiquant is fully registered as a Nigerian-based research and data collection company according to the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2018. With active field operations in all 36 states in Nigeria, we ensure that the data collection and processing procedures are implemented with the highest levels of precision. We strive to remain innovative, responsive and work in close consultation with our clients at every phase of the data collection process to ensure exceptional data quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Worker / Enumerator
Type: Full Time
Duration: One (1) Month
Job Field: Research / Data Analysis
- Must be resident from the community being studied (Niger State)
- Ability to speak English and Hausa fluently (ps: ability to speak a local dialect of the community being studied is a PLUS)
- A minimum of a Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel within study areas (transportation allowance will be provided)
- Capacity to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- The initiative, organized, and flexible personality
- Strong humanitarian motivation
- Capability to exercise honesty, trustworthiness and high integrity
The ideal candidate must have:
- Strong work ethic towards data quality and accuracy (ps: prior engagement in survey or research activities is an added advantage)
- A minimum of Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE)
- Willingness to travel over rough terrain and work in remote locations
- Ability to navigate mobile apps/tablets
- Ability to use a smartphone and ownership of one
- Good time management and organization skills
- Availability, punctuality, participation, and comportment during the programme
Deadline: 29th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and contact details of one referee to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job title and Location” as subject of the email.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Qualiquant services Limited will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process.