Bizpool Africa – Our client, an Energy Distribution company in Abuja is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer (NYSC)
- We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing officer to lead the drive of our online sales and growth.
- In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our Digital marketing operations.
- Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing awareness brand loyalty.
- Candidate must be a member of NYSC who has at least 6 months or more to complete their Service.
- Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks (LinkdedIn, Twitter, Email Marketing, Facebook etc).
- Our ideal candidate is someone currently undergoing NYSC and is interested in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Graphic Design skills is an added advantage.
Job Title: Information Technology (I.T) Admin
- We are looking for a Young vibrant ICT / IT Administrator to manage their office operations. The Key role of IT Administrators is to oversee and maintain all aspects of a company’s computer infrastructure. This includes maintaining networks, servers and security programs and systems.
- IT Administrators manage the upgrade and installation of new hardware and software, perform troubleshooting to address any problems with computer systems, and assess viruses and potential threats to a companyТs network.
- IT Administrators might also monitor the use of email, create and change passwords, make suggestions for improvements to computer systems, backup data and perform data recovery if needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct network troubleshooting to segregate and identify general network problems.
- Manage, maintain and update copiers, printers and fax machines.
- Support Online Circular production applicable processes.
- Maintain all local software and hardware licensing to ensure conformance.
- Support determination of local and customer needs for yearly budgeting process and request for proposal processes.
- Perform with UPS to manage all UPS workstations along with existing and operational printers.
- Perform as back-up support on entire workflow systems for Ad Print and Production Services.
- Support in workflow evaluation and improvement.
- Maintain server, upgrade and secure, system backups and disaster recovery preparation.
- Support implementation and planning of deletions, additions and major changes to support regional infrastructure.
- Recommend software and hardware solutions comprising of upgrades and new acquisitions.
- Install software, maintain and introduce training as needed.
- Maintain and secure passwords, file system security and data integrity for desktop environment.
- Maintain and update documentation of procedures and configurations.
- Manage entire purchase of inventory related to hardware, software and other IT supplies.
- Develop and maintain vendor relations.
- Inform senior staff about industry innovations and recommend relevant upgrades
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- B.Sc. / B.A in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) as well as UI/UX knowledge is an advantage
Deadline: 5th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “NYSC Digital Marketer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Early application is advised.