Limi Hospital Limited, founded in 1982, is a rapidly growing and renowned patient-centered multispecialty medicine based hospital located in the Central Business District of Abuja Metropolis that provides preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic evidence-based care by utilizing innovative cutting edge technology and well trained people who have a passion for people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Healthcare Information and Technology Manager
- Maintain and review of installation, maintenance, repair, security, location, proper use and functionality of all Hospital ICT assets and equipment in conjunction with end-users
- Ensure all ICT schedules (backup, PPM, utility bills, supply replenishments, servicing) are completed
- Disaster management protocol testing and readiness
- Installation, correct use of new software on hospital computers
- Secure, backup and protect hospital data, network, integrity and ICT use policy
- Collection, collation and fulfillment of work orders, checklists
- Preparation of detailed work reports regularly
- Participate in weekly Academic Learning activities limited to scope of practice.
Job Eligibility Requirements
- An ICT Manager with relevant working experience above ten (10) years.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in IT and or any other Computer-Science-related discipline
- Ability to work under pressure and meet SOP standards while maintain a positive attitude and providing exemplary service
- Must have strong analytical/critical thinking skills, excellent written and oral communication skills (in person, by email, SMS and over the phone), must be a stickler for details and procedural accuracy, while being able to work in a team.
- Membership with an ICT professional body with relevant certification will be an added advantage
- An excellent knowledge of spreadsheets, Microsoft Excel, Management Information Systems/software will be added advantages.
- Should be computer proficient and have a sound relevant knowledge in general ICT operations, computer and networking skills including but not limited to Healthcare experience,
- Possess strong leadership skills, understanding of the company’s services, demonstrate in-depth knowledge and experience in managing people, performance, processes and property
The remuneration package is competitively attractive with opportunities for professional growth and fulfillment.
Deadline: 19th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and detailed CV (in WORD or PDF format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.