At SMARTBOX, our goal is to provide traders with world-class trading Platform, software and education. We pride ourselves on being one of the first firms to open up the world of online trading to retail traders in Africa and our continuing drive to improve levels of customer service. SMARTBOX is dedicated to making online trading understandable for all people looking for new financial opportunities in the evolving global marketplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Associate
The duties you are expected to perform are:
- You are expected to assist in providing Customer Service to all customers such as greeting and interacting with customers in a friendly manner.
- Respond to customer’s questions and assist them in making decisions.
- Deal with customer’s complaints and escalate issues when necessary.
- Follow through on promises made to customers.
- Practice professional telephone courtesy and take messages appropriately and when needed.
- Actively participate in the selling process as an individual or as a team and enter related data and records.
- Consistently implement all selling techniques and add-ons.
- Understanding the customer lifestyle information and use it in the sales process.
- Learn about products and follow all procedures outlined.
- Adhere to all company policies.
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with co-workers.
- Bring all concerns and requests to management.
- Participate in all team meetings.
- Report all incidents, and disputes that may occur to management.
- Respond to constructive feedback.
- Ensure you come to work on time and maintain a professional well-groomed appearance and maintain good hygiene.
- Minimum, HND/BSc in Business Admin, Marketing or any other related field.
- Excellent communication & Problem-Solving Skills.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of proven experience in Sales & Marketing
- Be Computer Literate.
- Must be a Fast Learner.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Providing information to clients or all those people who will call in the office or visit the office premises.
- Provides all kinds of clerical and administrative support.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness in the front desk area.
- Answering the queries of all those people who call in the organization or information seekers about the business.
- Receive all the important messages and pass them on to the required authorities.
- Honoring and greeting people who enter the organization and communicate with them in a pleasing manner along with a positive attitude.
- Maintaining a record of appointments and coordinate those to the right people in the office
- The front desk receptionist is responsible for dispatching and receiving important documents, preparing financial correspondences, filing documents, making photocopies and sending mails. She should coordinate with all the employees of an organization for conveying important messages.
- Smart and a computer literate, not more than 25 years
- Good written and verbal communication skills- English
- Required Experience: 2-3 years
- Minimum of HND / BSc.
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
- The purpose of the role is to provide comprehensive and proactive support to the Marketing Function, using tactics to carry out duty effectively.
- Co-ordinate meetings and engagements for the Marketing Team within the area and organize conferences (local and global), workshops.
- Develop and implement reports, memos and other analysis and communication materials for internal and external use using the Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Manage the work schedule (calendars, visits and work plans) for the Marketing Director to ensure optimal use of time and resources.
- Provide an effective and efficient administrative service to a high level of competency.
- Identify areas for improvement and execute improvement plans as relates to work deliverables.
- Strong organizational and secretarial skills: ability to establish priorities, maintain confidentiality and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills and a flair for preparing complex reports in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Executive level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Job Title: Trainer
- Trainer’s goal will be to conduct informative training sessions, promote company product and company efficiency, and improve the skills of both personnel and clients.
- The ideal candidate should be a great communicator with the ability to effectively teach financial trading market, describe complicated ideas to different audiences. Must be highly organized, proficient in time management, and possess excellent public speaking skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Must be between 24-35 years.
- Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of proven experience in a public teaching position.
- Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training techniques.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role.
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting.
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools.
- Experience with e-learning platforms.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Advanced Knowledge of the financial market is a must.
Deadline: 19th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject.
Drop CV and Cover Letters at:
1st Floor of Sijuwola House,
(WEMA Bank Building)