Job Opportunities at Total Secure Nigeria Limited
At Total Secure Nigeria we are very confident that we will become your preferred choice for security and defence products throughout Nigeria. Through our partnership with our sister company is the UK we feel we are in the perfect position to provide a definitive services to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Spy Security Driver
Locations: Kano, Katsina, Adamawa, Taraba, Bauchi
- Manage and maintain in good condition at all times and for emergency use security Escort/Patrol vehicles for day to day 24/7 Armed Emergency Response distress services to provide immediate response.
- Assist and convey the Security Supervisor and armed Mobile Police personnel in the Emergency Response Team to incident scenes immediately in response to distress calls from staff in the field.
- Support in the carrying out patrol, surveillance, raid, arrest and conveyance of suspected energy thieves, vandals and other suspects to the Police, NSCDC, SSS and any other recognized security offices for investigation and prosecution.
- Prepare and keep security log of movements made in the course of duty and report issues that will affect prompt response and resolution of distress calls.
- Ensure the safety of the passengers in the escort/patrol vehicles at all times without engaging in acts dangerous to the well-being of the emergency response team.
- Carryout escort/patrol duties without causing accidents to the vehicle, passengers and convoy.
- Provide the Supervisor and Team member information that will aid their operations at all times.
- Ensure adequate supply of fuel in the vehicle and maintenance of the security gadgets and equipment to ensure that their functionality at all times.
- Participate in the conduct of weekly security activities as may be directed by the Security Supervisor.
- Follow up with the Security Supervisor on security incidents brought to his knowledge to enable swift response in accordance with statutory conducts and respect for fundamental human rights.
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned to you by the Chief Security Officer, and Security Supervisor from time to time.
- Holders of S.S.C.E, G.C.E, N.E.C.O, NABTEB or equivalent with credit passes in five science subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Age: Not more than 35 years old.
Skills & Competencies:
- Communication Skills
- Good Temperament
- Physical stamina
- Knowledge of Occupational health and safety guides,
- Mental Alertness
- Deductive Reasoning
- Added Advantage
- Automobile Management and Preventive Maintenance Techniques
- Security Enhancement Performance Training.
Job Title: Patrol Security Supervisor
Locations: Kano, Maiduguri-Borno, Bauchi, Katsina, Taraba, Adamawa
- Supervise Patrol Team comprising of Patrol Vehicle and Armed Escort Policemen
- Oversee activities of policemen deployed and make them conform to acceptable standard.
- Act as First responder to Incidents
- Undertake and supervise journey management.
- Ensure that the operational vehicle is working at optimal condition at all times.
- Conduct preliminary investigations of incidents and prepare initial incident reports, prior to arrival of investigators.
- Assist in the evacuation of buildings or areas during emergency situations.
- Perform special event assignments, such as end of year party
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND)
- First Degree in any discipline (Added Advantage).
Experience & Training:
- Previous training in security related skills.
- Spy Police Training certification (Added Advantage).
Skills / Competencies required:
- Ability to effectively drive and maintain security patrol vehicle fitted with communication equipment.
- Knowledge of security practices and law enforcement principles required.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel on the computer.
- Basic Investigative skills and techniques.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Interpersonal relationship skills.
- Working with armed Police officers
- Emergency response call out
- Shift schedule (Day/Night Driving)
- Working during public holidays and festival period
- Security work environment-Regimented.
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- The human resource manager is responsible for developing, advising on and implementing policies relating to the effective use of personnel within the company with the aim to ensure that the organisation employs the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience, and that training and development opportunities are available to employees to enhance their performance and achieve the organization’s business aims.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Develop and implement policies on issues as working conditions, performance management, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Prepare job adverts, check application forms, short list, interview and select candidates.
- Maintain employee records and maintain accurate documentation of employees files
- Analyze, plan and organize training and development programs
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
- Liaising with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety
- Recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Preparing employee handbooks
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
- Undertaking regular salary reviews
- Performance appraisal and balance scorecard
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records
- Interpreting and advising on employment law
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Planning and sometimes delivering training, including new employee inductions and onboarding
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 5 years’ experience and 3 years proven experience in a managerial or supervisory position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BSc in Human Resources or related field
- HR Certifications (e.g. CIPM Certificate etc.)
- Business awareness and management skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information
- IT and numeracy skills, with strong IT skills required if managing/operating computerized payroll and benefits systems
- Interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
- a proven track record of innovative and inventive skills
- The ability to analyze, interpret and explain employment law
- Integrity and approachability, as managers and staff must feel able to discuss sensitive and confidential issues with you
- Curiosity and a willingness to challenge organizational culture where necessary
Job Title: Project Manager
- Ability to perform various tasks related to the project management, costing, procurement of automation and telecommunication equipments.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with at least 7 years experience
- Registered Member of COREN/NSE
Deadline: 12th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.