The Talent Custodian – Our client, a leading Oil & Gas company in the down & midstream subsector is looking to fill the role below:
Job Title: Manager, LPG Sales
- To develop and execute plans to meet the target for Sales, marketing and distribution of LPG in line business objective.
- To create product awareness, develop new sales channels/ opportunities, manage stakeholders, secure supply, logistics & distribution
- Develop strategies and plans for Sales and marketing of LPG
- Develop cost efficient pricing to generate good margins in line with set targets.
- Undertake market expansion actions that will satisfy customers’ needs and ultimately maximize the company turnover from increased throughput
- Monitor market trends, competitor activities and consumer preference to position company’s LPG drive accordingly.
- Initiate a systematic addition of LPG cylinders into the system to match the expected expansion and volume sales.
- Ensure the plants are constantly stocked to meet the sales demand and zero stock out
- Ensure all issues likely to affect the attainment of global market is resolved
- Actively identify and initiate new/additional products development initiatives for various target consumer market.
- Work actively with the marketing communications to create product awareness and lead marketing promotion programs to increase margins and market share for LPG.
- Assist the SBU’s to recruit, build and sustain a long term client relationship that assures a sustainable patronage for these products
- First Degree from a reputable University
- Minimum of 8 years post-graduation relevant experience, 4 of which must be in a supervisory capacity working with the sales team in a reputable organization.
Job Title: Team Lead, Trading
- To manage commercial & operational transactions within the shipping & trading standard with the lost possible freight cost.
- Negotiates chartering transactions
- Co-ordinates with ship brokers and other industry contacts to provide expertise in support of Rainoil S&T’s business.
- Gathers, evaluates and maintains market information in support of commercial requirements.
- Anticipates market direction and identifies trends. Proactively sharing shipping market intelligence with other departments in the organisation.
- Calculates voyage economics as necessary to evaluate charter opportunities.
- Develops and maintains relationships with industry counterparts including ship owners, charterers, DPR, PPPRA and brokers to facilitate and enhance Rainoil S&T’s business.
- First degree in any numerate course
- At least 5 years’ experience in oil & gas trading & business analytics.
Job Title: Manager, Information Technology
- To ensure the effective acquisition, deployment and management of business-focused IT and ensure the delivery of a high quality customer-focused IT service that supports client’s operations.
- Developing and overseeing the installation of systems, which include software and hardware.
- Performing tests and troubleshooting, as well as quality assurance.
- Implementing safety procedures and data recovery plans.
- Analyzing existing computer systems and making recommendations for upgrades and improvements
- Ensuring all installations, maintenance, and upgrades are carried out on schedule and to client specifications.
- Implement the development and execution of company-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Identifies and exploits technological innovations and opportunities that assist in achieving organisational objectives
- Negotiates and drives the enforcement of Service Level Agreements with contractors to ensure continuous delivery of IT services
- Develops and implements company-wide information security procedures and evaluating business risks associated with critical IT operations
- Directs and oversees usability tests on new software applications
- Reviews software documentation to ensure they are up to date, accurate and sufficiently descriptive
- Implements and controls projects related to the selection, acquisition, development, installation and maintenance of major information systems
- Review the performance of applications to ensure their capacity to support changing business demands.
- First Degree in computer science or electrical electronics or any relevant course
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in area of specialization with at least 3 years of supervisory experience
- Relevant certification such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional), MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) or CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Administrator)
Deadline: 18th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail