Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited – Our client, one of the biggest Farms in Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Locations: Lagos, Cross River and Akwa Ibom
- Ideal candidates must have a first degree in Marketing or any other social sciences. Candidates with experience in FMCG, especially in Food and Beverage Company have an added advantage.
- Prospecting new customers for the company.
- Candidates sends weekly Sales and Marketing report to the National Sales Manager.
- Candidates gives on-the-ground information that will guide the company in taking important decisions.
- Candidates acts as the face of the company in the region and must ensure adequate representation.
- Candidates ensure regional – sales target is achieved.
- Candidates must be able to coordinate the sales activities in the region assigned.
- Candidates must collate orders from customers and monitor deliveries.
- Candidates will be involved in Sales services and give feedback.
Education & Experience
- Candidates must have a first degree in Marketing or any other social sciences. Experience in FMCG, especially in Food and Beverage Company is an added advantage.
- A post-graduate Certificate will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must be result-oriented, have good communication skills and ability to work under pressure in a target driven environment.
- Candidates must know how to drive (with a valid driver’s licence).
- Must be Computer literate.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in Sales.
Deadline: 28th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title & Location” as the subject of the email.