DEDA Hospital is a leading Nigerian healthcare provision facility with a history of successful health outcomes for our clients. Started Operations in 2012, DeDa hospital is home to an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators from across the world with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare service, especially to women, children and families. For over 6 years, DeDa hospital has provided Abuja, Nigeria and the International world with high quality, compassionate healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Organising workloads
- Performing surgical procedures
- Promoting health education
- Managing a department
- Keeping GPs informed about the care of their patients
- Teaching and supervising trainee doctors
- Providing general pre- and post-operative care
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Minimum 3 years Post NYSC experience.
- Required Qualification: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from a recognised university with relevant professional liscence.
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure
- Good practical skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Effective decision-making skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Communication skills, compassion and a good bedside manner
- Drive to continue learning throughout career
- Analytical ability
- Time management
Deadline: 21st May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only including Reference from a previous or current employer to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Position to be filled immediately.