Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a leading Indigenous EPC Company requires for immediate employment a suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- To manage the business activities of the Company.
- The ideal candidate will have leadership qualities and be able to support the actualization of business development goals and growth of the company and keep businesses running smoothly and supervise office managed the team.
- B.Sc / HND in Engineering / Sciences with at least 8 years’ experience in EPC/Oil and Gas, (upstream or downstream.)
- Project/Operations Management experience
- Bid/Tender Management experience
- Ensure smooth coordination of all operations in the office, work sites and projects sites
- Develop and implement strategy for the expansion on the company Services in both Oil and gas sector and the public sector.
- Supervise and ensure tender documents are timely and accurately packaged and submitted to clients.
- Carry out early planning and organizations on projects and client inspection of work sites, equipment and facilities.
- Ensure compliance to management policies and standards
- Assist with planning and deploying personnel resources to sites.
- Support the coordination of site activities with managers and schedule team meetings while ensuring adequate follow ups.
- Assist with monitoring and managing the operating budget for work locations with Project Managers.
- Assist with scheduling and planning equipment usage to optimize turn-around time and reduce potential wasted time.
- Assist with proper documentation of operations, dissemination of relevant information and control payment of bills.
- Follow up on due invoices and coordinate client requests
- Update internal operation procedures document as needed.
- Provide Support in managing and resolving operational issues.
- Coordinate all relationships with Government authorities, legitimate organizations, suppliers and clients.
- Registration and updating of regulatory documents with statutory government agencies
- Undertake other administrative tasks as required
Key Performance Indicators:
- Documentation standards achieved
- Operational/office administration standards achieved
- Bid administration competency
- Customer Relationship Management administration and report generation
- Proper scheduling of operations
- Proper scheduling of inspections
- Enforcing company rules across all projects
- Clients satisfaction
Deadline: 9th June, 2020.