DexNova Consulting Limited – Our client in the Construction industry in Bayelsa and Rivers is currently looking for an experienced candidate for Shore protection, High rise building and bridges within the capacity below:
Job Title: Piling and Foundation Engineer
Locations: Bayelsa and Rivers
- B.Eng or B.Tech in Civil Engineering with specialization and experience in Pile Engineering
- At least 10 years of proven and progressive experience in heavy construction engineering – ideally within the piling and foundations constructions.
- Experience in construction supervision of substructure works in large bridge and High rise building and shore protection projects.
- Worked in construction sites in Niger-Delta particularly Bayelsa and Port Harcourt
- COREN and PMP Certification would be an added advantage.
- Shall be directly responsible for piling at construction site in interaction with the team
- Manage site board piling issues and ensure the day to day operational control of contracts carried out to the correct work procedures
- Apply Project Management principles in carrying out assigned tasks and accomplish project deliverables to the required standard in a timely manner
- Write complex planning reports and undertake peer reviews of reports written by internal staff and sub-consultants
- Must be able to manage own time effectively and priorities tasks.
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications and check location of pile correspond with drawings
- Check the soil report and follow up the drilling to make sure of the efficiency and accuracy of the foundation (pile, Sheet pile, diaphragm, h-beam and so on
- Check and monitor the material manufacturing and piling activities as per the refinery requirement.
- Monitor and ensure that material quantity and blow counts are counted and actual
- Check that pile and shoe has not failed and ensure constant checking on same.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail.