Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Plant Engineer
- Ensure regular meeting with the engineer under his department, routine maintenance on all the personalization, mailing, embedding and printing machines
- Arrangement of maintenance schedule can either be daily, weekly or monthly depending on what is stated in the maintenance plan
- Liaise with external service supports on all issues on the machines and also ensure that they carry out their duties as stipulated in the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Prompt resolution of all machine-related issues
- Ensure proper spare parts planning for stocking based on what is stipulated in the maintenance plan
- Check the appropriate spare parts re-order level to avoid stock out when needed.
- Regular technology research improvement in maintenance methods
- Ensure all Electronic Pay plus LimitedТs resources in his possession are properly taken care of.
- Any other role that might be assigned by the Production Manager.
- Ensure that spare parts are ordered as soon as the re-order level is attained.
- Regular follow up with the Admin unit to ensure timely delivery of spares and other maintenance items.
- Minimum of University Graduate or its Equivalent in the Sciences (Electrical/ Mechanical in schematic and circuit diagram)
- Minimum of One Year experience or must have undergone internal training within the production environment on machine maintenance
Key Skills and competencies:
- Excellent technical skills
- Organizational skills
- Planning skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Team working skills
- Attention to details
- IT skills
Deadline: 28th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as title of email
Note: Candidates residing in Island, Lekki – Ajah axis are encourage to apply.
Leave a Reply