Owens and Xley – Our client, a Food Company in Lekki is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager (Food)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- As a Production Manager of this newly established vegetable processing company, you will play a key role in the development of business operations and in the delivery of the company’s products and services.
- A foundation Degree, HND or Degree in the following subjects: Supply Chain Management, Business Management / Operations; Food Science / Technology
- Experience in a production/manufacturing environment is preferred;
- Experience in other areas of planning/forecasting, merchandising, development, stock control, purchasing, pricing, costing, logistics, warehousing or other operations required.
Years of Experience:
- 5 – 7 years
- Good judgment and decision making
- Strategic thinking
- Team Leadership
- Self Starter
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Your key job functions will include the following
- You will oversee and supervise a team of workers to ensure the factory delivers and functions as expected.
- Production Management
- Oversee the production process, developing/reviewing/updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as required;
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- Ensure that the production is cost-effective and efficient;
- Estimate costs and set the quality standards;
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed;
- Be responsible for the selection, proper handling and maintenance of equipment
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programmes;
- Liaise among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers;
- Weekly reporting
- Operations & A Management
- Stock & Inventory Management
- Processing of Invoices
- Sales Reporting
- Staff Welfare & Management
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers;
- Review worker performance;
- Identify training needs.
- Staff Appraisals
- Other duties as required.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Deadline: 25th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.