Visa operates the world’s largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa’s card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in over 200 countries and territories.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Readiness Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- This Readiness Manager role will focus specifically on Visa Direct–a payment service that Visa provides to facilitate fund transfers/disbursements to cards and accounts around the world using push payment technology.
- The role holder has the unique and exciting opportunity of deploying a relatively new payment capability and an impact of driving future market growth for Visa in the CEMEA region.
- This role is a good mix of business, functional and technical knowledge providing the role holder flexibility and learning in the dynamic digital payments ecosystem. This is an individual contributor role reporting into CEMEA Visa Direct Readiness Lead.
- Bachelor degree with at least 8 years of experience in product/project management or product development in the payments industry
- Functional Project management experience in a client-facing role
- Understanding of digital payments and web-based technology including HTML, web- based service APIs, JSON, XML
- Working knowledge of core transaction processing (message routing, authorization, clearing & settlement)
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply to business solutions where little or no precedence exists. Be able to communicate complex, technical concepts in a focused and well-organized manner.
- Willingness to take on new challenges in a fast-paced environment and be flexible with multi-tasking and changing priorities. Ability to work in the “grey area” where answers may not be known but need to be developed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills in negotiating and influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Organized self-starter, result-oriented, and a passion for scaling new products
- Expert knowledge of standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.)
- Having the following will be added advantage, Subject Matter Expertise in multiple areas such as card payments, products and services, payment technologies, wallet services gained through years of experience supporting clients and new product initiatives within a payment-processing environment
- Also experience of working with banks and Fintech in the CEMEA region
- Defining implementation plan and executing them for the initial pilot clients
- Defining transition plan to migrate support to wider Client Services teams with a focus on operational efficiency
- Develop artifacts, training materials and presentations for the Client Services team
- Execute Visa Direct initiatives that may impact clients from a business operations perspective including changes to current products, implementations of new products and the business and digital release cycle
- Become Visa Direct subject matter in Client Services including knowledge of the APIs, implementation guides, client integration options, deployment and post-production support
- Use technical expertise blended with business acumen to solve complex problems by analyzing transaction level detail, API field data, and leveraging Visa tools
- Embrace and implement new methodologies on an ongoing basis as the business scales within the organization
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online