We are a Group of Companies with several diversified products within the Hospitality, Real Estate, Commodities and Solid Minerals industry.
We require professionals in our Lagos and Ibadan offices, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Manager
- Recruiting, training and supervising of staff.
- Managing budgets.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records.
- Planning maintenance work, events and room bookings.
- Handling customer complaints and queries.
- Promoting and marketing the business.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and licensing laws.
- We are looking for a strong leader great communication skill to carry along his team
- Good command of English Language is important. A minimum of 10 to 15 years proven and identifiable experience in a similar role.
- Must have professional qualifications deemed acceptable within the hospitality industry with proven experience of having run a three to four-star hotel recently.
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Locations: Lagos & Ibadan-Oyo
- Responsible for implementing, directing and overseeing the auditing and compliance programs.
- Helping it to achieve its objectives by giving assurance on its internal control arrangements and playing a key role in promoting good corporate governance.
- Assisting the CR0 on ongoing reviews of organization controls, operating procedures, and compliance with policies and regulations.
- Responsible for preparing and implementing a risk- based audit plan to assess, report on, and make suggestions for improving the company’s key operational and finance activities and internal controls.
- Additionally, the position is responsible for identifying and assisting in documenting existing internal finance and disclosure controls, implementing and documenting new internal controls, and establishing an internal monitoring function to audit the company’s compliance with such internal controls.
- Background experience of 10 to 15 years minimum within the manufacturing and financial industry with relevant accounting and other professional qualifications.
Job Title: Transport Manager
Locations: Lagos & Ibadan-Oyo
- Responsible for the logistics of the transportation side of operations.
- Manage the staff related to the logistics/ carry out transportation related activities such as Driving, dispatching, routing, or tracking, repairs and maintenance of the fleet.
- Manages budgets, organizes schedules & routes, ensuring that vehicles are safe and meet legal requirements.
- Ensure awareness of the responsibilities and duties of the team. Responsible for managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all transportation matters within the organization.
Job Title: Workshop Manager
- Responsible for the day to day safe and efficient running of the mechanical workshop.
- Responsible for the quality of the work carried out. a Performs incoming and outgoing inspection on all parts and assemblies.
- Undertakes manufacturing tasks and assist the output of work through the workshop.
- Background experience of 5 years minimum within the manufacturing and financial industry with relevant qualifications.
Deadline: 10th June, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Your CV and any other document you consider essential to be attached