MAVENTEQ SYSTEMS LIMITED – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
*JOB TITLE: SENIOR PROCESS & SAFETY ENGINEER*
- Check and review the conceptual, or pre-study site modification request dossier issued by Field Operations for Process and Safety viability.
- Develop the safety and process engineering input to the basic and detailed engineering studies of the site modification or small project.
- For studies performed externally by Engineering Contractors review and comment on process deliverables such as:
– Process design basis, Process Description, Operating Philosophies & Manuals
– Facilities sizing and document studies with Report or Memo.
– Heat and Material Balances, Utility balances, Line sizing, PFDs, PIDs, ESD Logic Diagrams, Equipment List, Equipment and Instrument Datasheets
– Review layouts.
– Comment technical bids for Process aspects.
– Participate in developing all safety-related modifications to existing facilities and corresponding engineering documents (P&IDs, ESD and Fire and Gas logic Diagrams, Safety Concept, Active and Passive Fire Fighting, Fire and Gas detection, Evacuation and Escape Route, Hazardous area classification, Safety area layout, Flare radiation and capacity, PSVs, HIPS,) Support the coordination with Corporate Safety Engineer for safety related impact of modifications.
- Provide safety engineering support on new facilities
- Participate in PTR / SPOT / HAZOP / HAZID / Safety review
- Participate in steady-state Flow Assurance calculations in pipelines when required by a project or study (using PRO II /US-14 software).
- Give assistance to JV Assets Operations teams in equipment, valves or line capacity check whenever required.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external Regulations, Procedures and Specifications including HSE
- Perform review of Vendor documentation during Equipment Requisition phase of Studies.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree (Upper Second Class) in Chemical or Technical Safety Engineering
- At least 10 years’ experience as Process Engineer or Technical Safety Engineer in the oil & gas industry, preferably in engineering design companies.
- Professional experience > 10 years.
- Proficiency in process simulations using Pro II, Flaresim, Pipenet, etc.
- Fluent in English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Standard office hours, 5 days a week.
- Based in Port Harcourt with periodic site visits to onshore gas plants and offshore installations.
*DEADLINE:* 13th May, 2020
*METHOD OF APPLICATION*
Candidates should send their CV to: *email@example.com*
*Note that only candidates who meets the job requirements will be contacted*