Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant role below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive – Marine Coatings
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc. degree in Chemical Engineering, Industry Chemistry or related field with sales experience of Paint OR Chemicals and PG Qualification will be preferred but not mandatory.
- Well exposed to B2B Marketing and must have exposure in leading a team of 4-5 people.
- Minimum of 4 Yrs of Experience in selling paints & providing Technical service to the Marine Protection and Oil & gas sector. Good knowledge about the various coatings their specifications, application etc.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
- A few years of experience in the development of Marine Protection coatings for this sector will be an additional advantage.
- Manage the day to day operations of sales region providing guidance, encouraging team work.
- To make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To develop good customer base, manager customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment.
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for product as well as packaging.
Deadline: 18th May 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS Word” to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “SNR Sales Executive_Marine Coatings” as email subject.
Note: Only qualified Candidates will be shortlisted.