Graceco Limited – We are a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
In our company you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Reports to: Director of Finance, Strategy and Administration
Status: Full time
Working time: Normally between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays.
- We are searching for a knowledgeable Python Developer. You will develop smooth running and innovative web applications and software products.
- B.Sc / M.Sc degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related field from a reputable university.
- Must have 2-3 years experience in Software Development.
- Be willing to work long and irregular hours.
- Teamwork skills/mind-set and high integrity.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Must be well organised and able to prioritise workload
- Demonstrate high level of initiate and self-management.
- In-depth knowledge of web frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask).
- Familiarity with REST API.
- Understanding of different types of Object Relational Mappers.
- Database Management System (MySQL/MariaDB).
- Competitive salary package
- Sick, personal leave
- Health insurance
- Professional development.
- Use server-side logic to integrate user-facing elements.
- Develop software related to asset management (or other core business).
- Write and implement software solutions that integrate different systems.
- Identify and suggest various opportunities to improve efficiency and functionality.
- Write reusable and testable code.
- Support new projects and implement solutions from a Level-3 perspective.
- Integrate data storage solutions.
- Implement data security and protection.
Deadline: 1st June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be “Software Developer”.
Note: Applicants who reside within Ikeja, Agege, Ipaja, Otta, Alagbado and environs will have added an advantage.