Idmibok International, also known as 360 HSDC is a health community-based organization registered in Nigeria, that works in a targeted yet comprehensive manner to address critical health, institutional and development related issues. 360 HSDC achieves this by collaborating with global and local development and private entities, such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, nongovernmental organizations and the private sector. The organization has a multifaceted team of experts with proficiency and experience in emergency environments, humanitarian activities and development in diverse environments and ecosystems, globally and across Africa, including in South Sudan, and extensively in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Program Director
- The State Program Director will lead the Targeted Community HIV Testing project implementation to ensure that the project is well-organized and completed within the specified time frame and budget.
- The candidate will have a keen understanding of the Nigerian (or similar) social and political climate and developments in the health sector
- Advanced degree in Public Health, Health Administration, International Health or a related field; MD preferred with 7 years in the related field
- A minimum of 4-5 years experience in the area of HIV/AIDS
- Experience hiring and supervising personnel
- Identify necessary skills, knowledge and ability, in order to ensure that the team has the necessary training to meet evolving program needs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience leading the development of analytical products and ensuring high quality of all deliverables
- In-depth knowledge of USAID and PEPFAR-funded projects, regulations, compliance and reporting
- Ability to maintain and manage resources, while managing relationships with contributors and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated outstanding leadership, strategic thinking, organizational and team-building skills
- High level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to ensure the programmatic and financial integrity of the project and to achieve rapid and sustained goals, objectives and targets
- Ensure that the project is technically sound, evidence-based and responsive to the needs of the State, its people and donors
- Ensure compliance with the terms of the award
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with donors, as well as other stakeholders
- Represent 360HSDC and the projectТs progress, achievements and lessons learned to donors and other key stakeholders, through meetings, conferences, and presentations
- Provide technical leadership and ensure the quality and sustainability of interventions
- Lead the annual work planning process in close collaboration with donors, HQ and project team
- Guide the analysis, synthesis and reporting of outputs and results in close collaboration with the Monitoring and Evaluation team
- Oversee the quality, preparation, and timely submission of project reports to the donor(s)
- Mentor, support, supervise and manage a team of highly qualified staff, and align their efforts to ensure rapid and sustainable results
- Write and/or review project materials and publications
- Work with finance and project staff to develop and track project budgets
- Work with Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) staff to develop M&E frameworks and effectively track data/results
- Work closely with 360HSDCТs home office staff to ensure effective, timely and coordinated project implementation
- Ensure compliance with operational policies and regulations of both donors and the organization
Deadline: 24th May, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject, including Location, E.g “State Program Director- Rivers”.
Address your Cover Letter to:
The Recruitment Team,
Idmibok International (360HSDC),
Note: Applications are encouraged from all qualified candidates without distinction on grounds of race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.