Arit of Africa Limited is a worldclass IT Systems Integrator and ICT Infrastructure Solutions Provider established over four decades ago with specialty in the deployment of highend IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customercentric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an indepth understanding of the Nigerian market and therefore understand the need to be conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which the businesses operate, bearing in mind international best practices. Suffice to say we are a glocal (global and local) organization set to provide firstrate services that delight our esteemed customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Role Specific Competencies / Soft Skills / Qualifications
- BSc Accounting related degree (Minimum 2:1)
- Stakeholder Management skills
- Key account management skills
- Good presentation skills
- ICAN is an added advantage.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Web Application tools
- Minimum of 5-years finance operations experience
Major Responsibility & Duties
- Collates, prepare and interpret financial reports, budgets and accounts of all financial activities;
- Undertake strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning;
- Timely confirmation of payments;
- Complete retail orders from all sales channels and record electronically;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2020.