Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry,Public Sector etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Candidate must have BSC /HND in Accounting not lower than second class lower division. ICAN or ACCA Qualified
- Candidate must have 5-7 years of post-graduation experience in a service or manufacturing company
- Tax consulting experience will be an added advantage
- Candidate of high integrity.
- Organizational Skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in the use of IT
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title as the subject