Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client is an indigenous Oil and Gas and Logistics business offering Engineering and logistics services to major IOC’s and Drilling projects across Nigeria, has offices in Lagos and Portharcourt.
They are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Apapa office, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- B.Sc. or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- Professional Membership, ICAN certification will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in Logistics or oil and gas environment is desirable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce Monthly, quarterly and yearly account reports and properly forwarding them to higher authorities
- Produce Monthly Revenue Analysis and management accounts
- Set up accounts codes, Open accounts for new customers.
- Analyze and interpret financial results for business operations
- Ensure that transactions posted in Navision are properly represented.
- Managing and processing financial deals among various companies
- Wrap up financial tasks within a stipulated period of accounting, without failing out on a single aspect even. It is your duty to cross-check all the entries in the various accounting books and financial statements so as to identify any faults or error that might have occurred and also adopt immediate measures to solve the accounting problem.
- Settling records of accounting by determining the exact amounts payable as well as those pending for cash receiving
- Assess the modes of payments, rate of return, policies and benefits underlying the program, and other details that form part of company’s accounting.
- Co-ordinate with various parties for signing financial contracts and agreements, with thorough adherence of legal issues.
- Maintain various ledgers, journals, registers and other records; allocates revenues to appropriate functions; classifies expenditures and post to various accounts as required.
- Review and process expense vouchers, invoices, and other fiscal documents for payment; reconciles various financial reports and other data concerning fiscal operations.
- Prepares financial statements, reports of operations, expenditure reports, statistical data, and other information concerning financial requirements; assists in gathering and reviewing data for preparation of budgets.
- Pay is competitive according to the industry standard
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online