OWPPiN Limited, a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high-quality wood-derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accounting Officer (Intern)
Location: Akure, Ondo
A reputable FMCG company is currently looking to hire Accounting Interns
- Graduate with an accounting degree.
- Experience: Three (3) year of progressive experience in a manufacturing company.
- He must be a CPA or have the plan to be certified within the first 9 months of employment.
- He must be able to pass an aptitude and practical tests including building financial statements from scratch
- He must be strong technical acumen and hardworking.
- He must be able to demonstrate the ability to follow instructions
- He must have a guarantor for one-month compensation
- He must be able to work in Akure, Ondo State.
- The salary is attractive and there is a performance bonus potential for the right candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Please use the job role as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 12th June, 2020.