Bayit Properties and Investment Limited is an indigenous company registered and incorporated in Nigeria in 2017 to carry out Real Estate Development business with the main objective of making homes & properties available to the people irrespective of their income level or social class.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive (BDE)
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business for the company
- Develop business deals for the company with Prospects and clients`
- Generate new sales lead and Close out Sales Deals for the Company
- Developing an effective customer relationships with clients and Prospects
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to clients needs, including corporate bodies.
- Develop business proposals for existing and new customers
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews in order to get feedback and incorporate it into growth plan for the company.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry
- Supervise database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage customers and the mailing lists.
- Effectively manage appointments and customer calls, and always be on the lookout for new opportunities.
- Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities for business.
- Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company products or services; following them up so as to close the business deals
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the companyТs products; this should be done in a timely fashion and professionally manners.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st July, 2020.