Outsource Africa Limited – Our client, a Fintech startup company is looking to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Description / Responsibilities
- The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organisations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition.
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Minimum of University Degree. Any additional certification or educational degree will be an added advantage.
- Must be detail-oriented and an active listener.
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Minimum of Two (2) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must be able to create good presentations
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email