Human Capital Partners (HCP) – Our client is a start up Logistics Technology Solutions Provider. As part of on-going initiatives to strengthen its operations and enhance its capacity to achieve its goals, they seek to recruit a dynamic, passionate and resourceful professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The role holder will be responsible for driving the execution of the Organisation’s sales strategies, wide plans and will be responsible for delivering revenue growth.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable institution.
- A minimum of four (4) years cognate experience from a logistics company.
- Willingness and ability to learn and grasp new ideas both independently and collaboratively.
- High levels of initiative, self-motivation and energy with an ability to work well within a commercial team.
- Highly organised with an ability to work effectively to meet deadlines. A high attention to detail with an ability to follow through on commitments.
- Solid demonstration of negotiation and sales skills including strategic thinking and key account management.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skills.
- Identify sales opportunities and establish relationships with existing customers to generate future sales. Develop and implement strategic plans for key accounts in assigned territory
- Develop and maintain a current understanding of the external marketplace (e.g. conditions, trends and competitors) as well as internal capabilities and technologies.
- Lead and manage records of relevant client information.
- Contact new accounts and leverage network to map opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver client proposals. Negotiate agreements of sale to close accounts and secure long-term agreements.
- Retain, expand and strengthen client relationships by ensuring high-quality customer service and issue resolution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th June, 2020.