Trueluxe Limited is a real estate company involved in a broad range of real estate activities including property marketing, development, facility management amongst many. Our business coverage extends to providing product/service offerings across the real estate industry and extending to vertically related businesses and markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Real Estate)
- We are recruiting for a results-driven Business Development Manager capable of driving our real estate business.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
- Lead, motivate and manage a team of marketing executives
- Ensure achievement of monthly sales and partner recruitment targets
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
- Strategize and follow up for sales targets and objectives.
- Sales focus in Landed properties at Ibeju Lekki
- Plan and coordinate activities for marketing executives
- Implement marketing plans and work to meet sales target
- Research, recommend and attend relevant exhibitions, seminars and fairs to promote the company’s products.
- Find, assess and pursue potential key sales prospects.
Experience & General Requirements
- Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of Business Development/ Sales/ Marketing experience in the real estate sector, selling lands and prime properties to corporate, individuals and HNIs
- Solid sales, negotiation and deal-closing skills
- Professional approach and solid work ethic
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a fast-growing organization
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply and will be preferred
- Good leadership skills and experience in leading a team of sales/marketing professionals
- Sales Planning skills and a proven track of successful sales record
- Proactive and clever prospecting skills
- Research & Plan exhibitions, seminars, workshops & conferences (including logistics Management)
- Partners Recruitment and Partners Group management
- Savvy client relationship management skills
- Applicants must reside on the Island preferably Ikota/ Ajah/ Sangotedo/ Awoyaya environs or nearby.
Deadline: 10th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “BDM-Real Estate” as the subject of the mail.