Excellent & Strategic Solutions is a frontline web applications development firm which provide top of the class service to reputable clients all around the country. We specialize in developing and marketing web applications that eliminate bureaucracy and promote automation of all sorts. Our vision is to make every life, every business, every organization and every government less bureaucratic and more profitable by leveraging technology to the farthest possible extent.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are in need of dynamic, intelligent, self-driven, passionate, and result-focused candidates for business development executives to help us win more clients.
- As a business development officer, your primary duty is to close deals with big and small companies. Meet business executives, discover their organizational challenges which we can solve, present our solution, follow up doggedly and just close the deal.
- You will always be actively qualifying leads and making presentations.
- OND, HND, BSC can apply
- Strong self motivation
- Be a strong computer literate
- Be outspoken and courageous
- Be very familiar with social media tools or put in strong effort to learn
- Be very diligent
- Teachable/ Willing to learn/ Loves learning
- Great presentation skills
- Ability to convince prospects to become customers
- Be open to correction that will bring results
Other requirements are:
- Internal Communications, Informing Others, Verbal Communication, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, Meeting Sales Goals
- You are to do all that is legal and just to bring in new clients.
- Make as many cold calls as possible and as necessary to meet your targets
- Document all sales outreaches and follow up with leads passionately.
- Initiating sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Closing sales by building rapport with potential clients; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expanding sales in existing clients by introducing new products and services; developing new uses for existing applications.
- Contributing information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommending new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs we have to fill to make our product offering more robust.
- Updating your job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishing marketing and organizational goals by meeting set targets monthly and quarterly
- Basic pay + generous commission + Bonuses when you score target goals
- Collaborative work environment.
- So much Learning opportunities
- Potential for stock options for the individual who can bring results and has great attitude.
Deadline: 11th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their PDF CV alongside a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Phone interviews will commence immediately and in-person interview will follow.