4 Quarters Consultants Limited – We offer comprehensive business, IT & digital marketing services to help businesses reassess & enhance their performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemist
- Investigated causes of failures and developed new procedures for problem-solving to produce a high-quality product and maximize output.
- Worked independently performing troubleshooting, staff mentoring, and object-oriented research and analysis.
- Maintained validation summaries and standard operation procedures to ensure compliance with cGMPs.
- Performed routine duties on bulk & in-process personal care samples and finished goods.
- Major contributor to the efficient transfer and release of products from compounding to production.
- Participated in cross-training in the Raw Materials and HPLC departments.
- Successfully introduced a new and more effective finish goods batch coding/tracking system.
- Conducted investigations on questionable/problematic batches and documented findings.
- Wrote and help implement SOP and methods in Quality Control department
- Used detailed manufacturing instructions and SOPs to complete assigned production activities according to quality standards
- Documented and maintained records and notebooks in a neat, thorough, and accurate manner
- Operated laboratory equipment safely, as trained and directed others in accordance to established procedures
- Revised and updated SOPs as needed
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or related field
- Experienced in cGMP manufacturing
- Maintaining good housekeeping
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Communicate effectively and ability to function well in a team environment
- Ability to communicate in a proactive and solution-focused manner, including keeping direct supervisor aware of potential issues
- Flexibility of working hours based on business needs, may include some nights and occasional weekends
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Ability to effectively organize, multitask, and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
- Detail-oriented with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Good computer knowledge, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced using analytical HPLC/UPLC, prep HPLC system, lyophilizers, balances, solid as well as liquid phase reactors, HF cleavage equipment, diafiltration systems, water purification systems, oven, washing systems and other equipment used in manufacturing
- Experienced in working in a cleanroom environment (ISO 7 & ISO 8 classified rooms)
- Capable of qualifying equipment and performing routine maintenance on equipment
Deadline: 10th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.