Work City is a community that brings Entrepreneurs and Creatives together in order to collaborate as a team, generate ideas, and harnessing various skills geared towards financial growth and community resource development. Its an arena full of fun and where people get jobs done.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Associate (Intern)
About the Role
- A Community Associate is the primary point of contact for the community and acts as the “face” of WorkCity
Support the Community Management team to achieve the following:
- Create a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our members through events and building relationships between members
- Ensure that your building is fully operational and processes are running smoothly
- Drive growth and promotion of WorkCity-provided service offerings
- Take direction from the Community Manager and Community Lead to support the Community Team as necessary
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greeting /Point of Contact
- Greet people who come in for tours, track walk-ins, schedule tours, and send confirmation emails
- Manage WorkCity Member check-ins and check-outs
- Prepare and distribute promotional materials to guests/potential members
- Answer “walk-up” member and guest questions or refer the inquirer to additional resources
- Be the first and last point of contact for your assigned space
- Cover the front desk during business hours
- Greet and check-in member guests
Deadline: 12th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.