Transsnet Group is a joint venture between NetEase Group (NASDAQ: NTES), a world-leading Chinese Internet company, and Transsion Holdings Group, a global provider of intelligent terminals and mobile value-added services. From live streaming music, video-based social media, online news to payment service, Transsnet Group seeks to provide a variety of mobile Internet services to the African users. As one of the first Chinese Internet companies to enter Africa, Transsnet Group has already become one of the Internet enterprises with the biggest user base in Africa with its outstanding array of online applications, including Boomplay, Africa’s largest live streaming music platform, and Vskit, Africa’s No.1 video-based social media platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Editor (Executive)
- Passionate about social media, sensitive to trends, and familiar with young people’s language and culture.
- Must have Strong communication skills
- Experience in the entertainment industry is preferred.
- B.Sc (or above) with relevant experience in content related industry.
- Strong ownership and leadership, excellent communication and fast-learning ability; effective and self-driven.
- Hands on experience in contents and creatives.
- Topic content operation.
- Establish content framework and strategies for the platform.
- Hands-on experience in contents and creatives; strong leadership in team collaboration and cooperation, solid hard skill in content making (e.g. editing, remix and etc.) is a big plus.
- Sensitive to sensations in social media, responsiveness to trends and hits, and strategize accordingly FAST
- Liaison with local and digital media and other content providers, inspect and improve content quality
- Inspect and improve content accounts and management.
- Content collection and creation focusing on news and trends.
- Able to identify sensations in social media, and respond swiftly to ride with the trends
- Inspect and improve content accounts and management
Deadline: 23rd June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.