Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract and Procurement Manager
- As a Contracts and Procurement Manager you will understand, develop, manage, and control all facets of contract formation, negotiation, and management and provide technical guidance and oversight of the procurement function to all levels of staff and management
- You will lead and support the entire procurement life-cycle for all goods and services that the organization procures
- You will apply professional purchasing concepts, standards, and organizational objectives to complete complex procurement/contracting assignments
- You will lead and collaborate with business units and offices in establishing quality improvements and process efficiencies.
- Provide day-to-day contract administration support and manage and administer the full life-cycle of the procurement and contracts processes.
- Draft complex legally binding contracts, agreements, or instruments such as non-disclosure, teaming and lease agreements, purchase orders, contracts and subcontracts utilizing both custom and standard terms and conditions.
- Assist staff in negotiating contract terms and conditions ensuring that they are as favorable to AMGТs business interests as possible, minimize risk and are in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Assess, evaluate, analyze, and interpret contract or agreement terms and conditions and recommend alternative language, solutions and/or assist in resolving any supplier risk compliance, or performance issues, as necessary
- Exercise good judgment in selecting best contracting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Serve as a subject matter expert in procurement and contracting and develops standards for legally binding agreements, contracts, policies, procedures, templates, tools, and systems
- Examine, evaluate, and participate in developing and negotiating contracts, and provide technical advice and guidance to minimize risk, ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and policies, and realize operational effectiveness and efficiency in these functional areas
- Provide subject matter expertise, advice, recommendations, training and guidance to staff and management on contractual and procurement related issues, policies, procedures, issues, and system
- Own the procurement process and support various procurement functions such as strategic sourcing, subcontracting, vendor file management, and assist staff in drafting of requests for proposals, specifications, terms of reference, evaluation criteria and sole source justifications
- Assist clients in ensuring that for all contracts and procurement actions, appropriate documentation is obtained, tracked and maintained within corporate databases, contracts or purchasing (business) systems in an accurate, systematic and timely manner
- Provide quality assurance and oversight to global contract and procurement-related functions by evaluating and identifying gaps in legal instruments, policies, procedures, business systems, processes or tools, and recommend and implement updates and/or improvements ensuring organizational efficiency, effectiveness and standardization
- Research unique legal or contractual issues impacting the organization regarding contract, procurement, regulatory, trademark, intellectual property and other international and corporate issues by identifying related best practices statutes, regulations, judicial decisions or codes – Have the ability to understand and interpret basic legal concepts and explain legal language to staff
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external clients and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years progressive, demonstrated professional contract/procurement experience including, but not limited to, sourcing, contract negotiation, monitoring and reporting contract performance
- Advanced knowledge and experience within the purchasing/contracting functions
- Ability to effectively communicate complex information to others both verbally and in writing and ability to satisfactorily resolve issues with customers
- Ability to accurately read, interpret, develop, and negotiate terms and conditions of contracts.
- Strong negotiating skills
- Skilled in the development and use of ERP/financial or other business systems
- Working knowledge of strategic sourcing concepts and methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Manager
- The Marketing & Communications Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring, and reporting on planned strategic marketing and communication activities.
- S/he will create and execute the various marketing content in line with our brand expression, and the marketing and communications needs of the organization.
- Developing and executing Marketing & Communications plan for various aspects of the Alpha Mead Businesses
- Developing or working with approved agencies for creating content – for various marketing materials.
- Creating content for print Ц brochure, flyers, proposal, etc Ц and electronic, website, blogs, newsletter, social media, etc Ц platforms.
- Implementing approved marketing plans and following up relevant stakeholders such as vendors, etc to deliver as planned.
- Driving lead generation processes by manning the gateways, collecting and arranging the leads in such ways that they make sales easy.
- Producing content and managing the various digital footprints of the company newsletter in a timely manner and with the widest reach.
- Managing both Social Media channels with the aim to increase engagement and increase followership.
- Managing assigned website/intranet and ensuring traffic are generated to the website/intranet.
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awarenessа
- A B.Sc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or other relevant fields.
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience in marketing or corporate communications, advertising, creative writing, or external relations.
- Experienced with demonstrable evidence of planning and rolling out communication campaigns.
- Experience with communicating using digital platforms
- Understanding of brand management and brand metrics
- Ability, with track record of creating content and using digital marketing to drive sales or influence behavior.
- Understanding of both digital and traditional communications and marketing metrics
- Copy/content writing/creation ability with sample works
- Experienced with planning and executing work-plans.
- Strong writing and analytical skills using diverse tools and computer applications
- Knowledge of SEOаand google analytics.
Deadline: 24th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.