MAVENTEQ SYSTEMS LIMITED – Our client, a multinational Oil, and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
*JOB TITLE: COORDINATOR – STOCK AND PURCHASING PERFORMANCE INTERFACE*
- Support MRP analysis to ensure optimal stocking for Operations
- Ensure that MRP results are processed rapidly and enter planned order and PR process in due time
- Follow up to ensure Update of master data to ensure efficient PR allocation to Buyers, working with Domain Managers
- Ensure lead time reduction by streamlining internal lost time
- Responsible for identifying opportunities, initiating, and implementing stock optimization strategies.
- Work within teams to ensure that Purchases are made with the best possible compromise between, lead time, value and quality
- A degree in Engineering, Business Management, or Social Sciences (Preferably Purchasing & Supply).
- SAP certification will be an excellent added credential, especially with a strong MM application
- Membership of such bodies as the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (international); or the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Management of Nigeria is desired though not compulsory.
- 8 – 10 years Oil and Gas Industry experience with excellent knowledge of Purchasing and industry materials.
- Previous exposure in a similar position in another affiliate shall be an added advantage
- Must also be very analytical with the ability to propose innovative and workable alternatives or solutions.
- Port Harcourt office.
- Standard office hours, 5 days a week
*DEADLINE* 29th June, 2020
*METHOD OF APPLICATION*
Candidates should send their CV to: *email@example.com*
*Note that only candidates who meets the job requirements will be contacted*
Leave a Reply