Adkan Group is one of the leading group of companies in Africa. The group have diversify into different sectors of the economy that today encompasses more than 11 businesses. This include the Real Estate sector by operating Adkan Services Nigeria Ltd; Food Manufacturing with Royal Mills and Foods Ltd., Educational institution with Blooms Academy, Wood Works and Furniture with Paramount Wood Works Ltd, Painting and Coating with Zuma Paints Nigeria Ltd, Mortgage Bank with Infinity Trust Bank Plc Packaging, Domestic products with Veritas Plastics, Ideal Cartons, Apex packaging.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corn Mill / Feed Mill Factory Manager
- As the Corn Mill / Feed Mill Factory Manager, your primary responsibility will be to lead, direct and oversee the Corn Mill / Feed Mill factory administration and operations activities and ensure that the vision of the company is constantly on track and that the factory is running profitably
- As Royal’s Feed Mill arm is currently looking to grow, the FM should be able to design and implement a factory and all Corn Mill processes and departments from the ground up
- You will report directly to the Managing Director.
- 10 years experience in a similar role or as deemed sufficient by the group.
- Must be a good communicator and must be able interact regularly and comfortably across various departments – from individual to the Management Team level to negotiate solutions that foster strong relationships and continued success of the project.
- Must be willing to relocate to Nigeria.
- Organizational skills are essential.
- Top Level Management Experience is essential
- Degree / Diploma holder in Engineering, Chemistry, Agricultural Agronomy or any other related field
- At least 10 years solid foods manufacturing production, management experience and manufacturing industry
- Having Good understanding and knowledge of all feed mill production industry processes and best practices.
- Prepare strategic and operational plans for Factory to ensure that all necessary tools, processes and systems are in place to meet the requirements of the business and contribute to the achievement of short and long-term goals of the company.
- Manage and provide oversight for the implementation of any strategy or plan that management decides on.
- Ensure development, implementation and maintenance of all policies related to operations including; procurement, distribution and asset management.
- Coordination with marketing and merchandising teams for future orders, present order status, and product costing and to discuss capacity status of the factory(s). He takes decision to accept any order or not when there is less margin.
- Production planning, Material planning and machinery planning is done or reviewed by him.
- Production monitoring and follow up day to day production from each line and ensures that production units meet the production target.
- Factory work study/industrial engineering: Follow up industrial engineering functions and systems.
- Quality of the finished product: He ensures that factory produces quality product at minimum cost. He ensures that only quality goods are shipped to the buyers.
- Ensures smooth flow of information and material from one department to another. He resolves inter-departmental issues if there is any.
- Assist and perform other related duties as required.
- Office, Factory and Field as necessary.
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply