Realty Point Limited (RC 621592) is a dynamic multifaceted Pan-African real estate going concern primarily involved on the supply side of the industry with strong presence in REAL ESTATE Development, Investment, Publishing, Training/Consultancy and Marketing Syndications.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Creative Design Executive
- Creative Design Executives work with other members of their marketing and creative departments to visually convey a particular message, idea or concept.
- They rely on their knowledge and proficiency with current graphic design programs to produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, websites, videos, packaging and other mediums.
Job description include and not limited to:
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message
- Design layouts, including selection of colors, images, and typefaces
- Present design concepts to clients or art directors
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients or art directors into final designs
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- A minimum of HND or Bsc. Degree from an accredited university.
Required Skill Set
Knowledge of graphic design software and tools, including:
- Adobe InDesign, CorelDRAW, QuarkXPress, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Dreamweaver
- Ability to work with programming scripts, including XML and HTML
- Understanding of the printing process and specifications
- Familiarity with production and rendering methods, including drawing, offset printing, photography, interactive media
- Creative thinking skills
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Deadline: 10th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.