IT Horizons Limited – A system integrator and Application ICT Company with a clear focus in technology-enabled solutions and professional services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project / Service Delivery Manager
- This position manages all projects, service delivery, procurement, and Project staff accountable for driving project delivery.
- She/He is ultimately responsible for achieving ITH’s goals of delivering quality projects consistently.
- This will entail the incumbent working collaboratively across all functions, identifying and tracking the progress of ensuring they remain on time, on cost, and compliant with all relevant regulatory and quality standards.
- This position will assume control of all operational, commercial, and functions responsible for the timely completion of all projects in line with customer expectations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience working as a Project/ Service Delivery Personnel in the ICT industry or ICT Consulting.
- PMP qualified or other Project Management Certification (PRINCE II etc.) desirable.
Job Title: Sales Manager
Job Type- Full Time
- We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- You will be responsible for maximizing our sales potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales target
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is required
- Minimum of eight (8) years plus relevant experience in Managerial/ sales experience in the ICT industry. Progressive years in Marketing/Sales role in the above-stated industry is a huge plus
- Basic IT skills
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
Deadline: 26th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.