Outsource Africa Limited – Our client, a Fintech startup company is looking to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
- A customer service executive Ensures the timely resolution of 1st level support related issues in the contact centre by attending to customers’ issues and queries and resolves 2nd level support issues and liaises with other support divisions to provide excellent support services.
- A Customer Service executive delivers exceptional and superior customer service at each point of interaction with the customer & responds promptly to customer issues within agreed SLAs (Service Level Agreement).
- Delivers superior customer service at each point of interaction with the customer & responds promptly to customer issues within agreed SLAs (Service Level Agreement)
- Facilitates 1st and 2nd level trouble shooting for issues regarding downtime and communicates with the 3rd level team on resolution
- Extracts performance statistics of agents from CRM.
- Liaises with the Quality Assurance team, in order to maintain templates for downtimes to be communicated both externally and internally
- Resolves escalated issues and bulk requests from Corporates and Consumers and assists with reversals, confirmation of transactions and second level investigation
- Works closely with customer experience to ensure customer satisfaction, participates in site visits to customers in order to foster better relationship management
- Performs manual reversals for failed transactions from customers
- Manages downtime incidents and liaises with the Platform Integrity Team to communicate the details to customers
- Resolves challenges with regards to inaccessibility of the CRM tool, and inability to log on to Cisco(for call related requests)
- Logs in issues and their completion status on the CRM
- Liaises with the Service Management Team for issues that require further assistance / follow up
Educational and Skill Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Administration, Sciences, Social sciences, or Arts
- Any relevant professional qualification is an added advantage
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Minimum of Three (3) years in a customer service role with a focus on Information Technology
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th June, 2020.