Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Job type: Full time
Qualification & Experiences
- B.Sc degree in Public Relations, Advertising, Journalism, Digital Media, or related field with course work in marketing analysis and statistics.
- 1-2 progressive or relevant work experience in a complex work environment (preferably marketing/communications/e-commerce).
- Social Media and networking expertise
- Interactive marketing experience
- Experience creating a content development
- Product or industry-specific experience
- Developing social media content plans and social media strategies that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social medial posts, improving customer engagement and social medial campaigns
- Managing a high volume of daily social media post
- Communicating with social medial followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner
- Developing and managing social influencer programmes and attending social influencer programmes
- Using analytical tools such as google analytics, hoot suite pro and buffer, and Facebook insights to monitor and evaluate company’s social medial presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social medial marketing efforts
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results
- Staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in the social media
- Lead generation and conversation on digital platforms
- Develop social media strategy and content plan, to promote all digital products and channels that are consistent/aligned with the company’s brand identity.
- Create, consistent, and meaningful content on social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns, managing daily social media posts for Digital products.
- Email & SMS Marketing: Develop content and communication plan for the execution of email and SMS marketing campaigns.
- End to end content creation for digital products and management of audience on platforms
- Performing other duties as may be assigned
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing integrated communication strategies and plans (traditional, digital and experiential)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills for a diverse range of purposes and formats, including prints, online, interactive and social medial
- Ability to use graphic software (adobe, CorelDraw)
- Ability to comply with confidentiality expectations specifics to sensitive matters or situations as they arise
- Strong computer skills
- Available to work occasionally in the evenings/weekends
- Knowledge of digital social media listening tools
Deadline: 21st June 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online