Lateejay Nigeria Limited is a 100% Nigerian company dedicated to indigenous content development, and providing the Nigerian oil and gas industry with the essential local participation and increased local content that it lacks. Our comprehensive suite of services has been specifically designed to make your job easier.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Controller
- Develop and implement processes related to document control and management.
- Checking quality of documents.
- Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Generate the various document control reports as required.
- Typing of site documents, and follow up of all the site needs
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
- Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly
- Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
- Monitoring processes.
- Producing listings.
- Setting up project filling systems.
- Teaming up with other documentation groups.
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
- Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
- Maintain a structure document and information control plan and process
Deadline: 24th June, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Please include your expected salary on the body of the mail.