Swift Consulting – We are experts in our fields of work, we use the most modern systems and up-to date knowledge to provide support in all fields particularly in Human Resources, Accounting and Finance, Facility Management, Health Maintenance, Education and Business Management. Our team consists of experts in different professions with a wealth of experience in different sectors both within and outside Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking to fill the role of a Farm Accountant to be stationed at the farm
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; At least 2 to 3 years experience in similar roles
- Knowledge of Accounting software
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, with advance Excel skills
- Work onsite as required by the job.
- Inherent leadership skills and the ability to inspire confidence in client base
- Ability to project and explain the consequences of actions taken
- Maintain excellent on-going working relationships with other internal and external personnel
- Develop and maintain accounting policies and procedures, ensuring appropriate internal controls
- Responsible for costing and pricing of stock items, including in-progress and finished products
- Responsible for calculating cost pricing of work in progress stock items
- Assist management in preparing documentation for budgeting and financial reporting procedures
- Assist with the month-end close process and financial reporting
- Prepare financial reports and analysis related to the company’s farms operations
- Other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using “Farm Accountant” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 21st June, 2020.