Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an Engineering firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Document Controller
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience including 3 years of practical document control and technical design and drafting experience in an Engineering firm
- Candidates must have conceptual and practical understanding of design and drafting standards conventions with a minimum of 3 years experience with various technical documents and drawings (P&IDs, PFD, MSDs, Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Technical Manuals / Drawings, Specifications, Engineering Documents, etc.)
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite Applications (Access, Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Adobe Professional Suite, Database usage/manipulation, Autocad, and web-based applications.
- Ensure that all design/construction drawings, specifications, work methods and any vendor documents (installation & maintenance manuals/operation manuals, installation procedures, etc.) are effectively managed and controlled according to company policies and procedures (electronic and hard-copy format) with respect to handling, registration, extraction, numbering, revision control, distribution, archiving, retention, to handover
- Maintains and ensure execution of inventory checks against Master Technical, RFI / TQ Register to follow-up outstanding drawings, specifications, work methods and other vendor documents / drawings.
- Ensure that Technical Document Control policies and procedures (classification, inventory, records retention, document reviews and audits, etc.) are implemented as developed by Information Management Unit.
Deadline: 17th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Female Document Controller” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.