Jamub Group is known for Swift Service delivery, continuous value creation, and product differentiation. We provide superlative services in construction, consultancy and training, equipment and material supply, infrastructure development, Oil and gas, Property, Curriculum, and program design etc
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance and Investment Manager
- We are looking for a responsible individual who possess the quality of a leader and can fit into our corporate culture while operating as Finance & Investment Manager.
- The role of the Finance & Investment Executive is key and significant at Jamub Group. The company depends on the expertise of financial & Investment managers to oversee its investments, develop long-term strategies and prepare financial reports.
- Financial and investment manager shall investigate ways to improve profitability, and analyze markets for business opportunities as well as render advice in areas including but not limited to expansion, mergers and acquisition. The Finance & Investment Manager shall spend more time conducting data analysis, planning and strategizing, and advising senior managers and top executives.
- Engage in regular research and reading to stay apprised about the state of the economy, global financial markets, and general current events
- Maintain current knowledge about financial products available to the group, including bonds, stocks, investments, and trusts
- Works closely with investment analysts and accountants to assess financial information and investment opportunities
- Presents investment opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed course of action in meetings with Executive Management.
- Uses complex financial models to project future earning and profit potential and using this data to inform decisions and proposals
- Makes decisions on investment opportunities on behalf of the group
- Meets with an investment team, including analysts and other managers, to stay up-to-date about market situations and company decisions that may impact one another
- Takes on high levels of responsibility of the financial position of the group.
- Develop relationship with clients and expands company commercial network in professional and social settings.
- Preparing activity reports and recommendation
- Summarizes Company’s financial status by preparing Statement of accounts, balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Overseeing the flow of cash and financial instruments
- Planning and directing the activities of workers in branches or departments
- Preparing reports as required by law, regulations or company policies
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Interpreting corporate accounting policies and regulations.
- Manage all payment, Reimbursement and disbursements.
Essential Job Requirements
- B.Sc, HND in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or its equivalent
- Master degree and professional certifications shall be an added advantage
- Suitable candidate should have a minimum of Fifteen (15) years’ work experience managing a complex enterprise’s Business department, finances, operations and strategies unit.
- Proven work experience as a key player in a similar role
- Good mentorship & motivational skill.
- Integrity and sense of confidentiality.
- Having strong skills in Math, Computer, Communication and Data analysis.
- Professional Certification and membership will be added advantage.
Deadline: 4th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Application for Position of a Finance & Investment Manager” as the subject of the mail.