Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC – Our client is a fast-growing FMCG brand in Nigeria with strong presence in major commercial cities.
Due to business expansion now requires a dynamic and very bright HR Professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
- This Human Resources (HR) Assistant is a junior professional who handles the daily administrative and HR duties of the organization.
- You will assist HR and other line managers with recruitment, record maintenance and payroll processing, and provide clerical support to all employees.
- We are looking to employ an HR Assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills.
- An HR Assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills.
- You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
- To ensure success, HR Assistants will display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration.
- Top candidates will be superb at problem-solving, efficient in scheduling and precise in the recruitment process.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management and appraisal procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
HR Assistant Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or business-related (essential).
- 2 -3 years of experience as an HR Assistant (post-NYSC is essential).
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, with all of MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Highly energetic and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
Deadline: 29th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.