ICAP (Columbia University) is a global health leader situated at Columbia University, ICAP has worked since 2003 with one central goal: to improve the health of families and communities.
Applications are invited for:
Title: ICAP RFP for Motor Vehicle Supply
- ICAP at Columbia University, New York is a global health leader since 2003, ICAP was founded at Columbia University with one overarching goal: to improve the health of families and communities.
- ICAP is currently implementing the TMEC/RISE and TRACE funded by USAID and CDC in Nigeria.
- Together with our partners ministries of health, large multilaterals, health care providers, and patients, we strive for a world where health is available to all. Our roots are in comprehensive, family-focused HIV services and high-performing health system strengthening initiatives that provide quality and affordable health care. Today, we tackle the world’s most pressing health threats and implement sustainable solutions to meet the health needs of individuals, communities and nations. Through pioneering research and thought leadership, we promote innovative, effective, and ethical programs. And by enhancing health information systems, improving quality, and developing human resources for health, we build capacity and efficiency in the worldÐ¢s most challenging, resource-limited settings. To date, we have addressed major public health challenges and the needs of local health systems through 6,000 sites across 30 countries.
- Consequently, we invite your company to submit a quotation to supply a motor vehicle to our Country office in Abuja, Nigeria. Please include in your quote a picture sample of the item quoted for. The following is the specs for the vehicle: 4-wheel drive SUV, 5-Seater, 2.0 Liter Petrol Engine, AWD Automatic Transmission, Power steering, Airbags, ABS, Alloy Wheels, Fog lamp, etc.
Evaluation Factors & Selection Criteria
- Bidder should ensure that all requested information below is included in the submission. Proposals will be evaluated based on conformity to proposal requirement as listed below, quality, warranty, delivery timeline, price and payment terms. To ensure ICAP get value for its money, selected supplier(s) might be required to submit physical sample(s) of the products proposed for evaluation and shall form key part of the selection process and award.
- Please review the information below for the required components of all proposal submissions. Evaluators will neither make assumptions nor draw inferences regarding missing or incomplete information. The submission of incomplete information could result in the rejection of the proposal.
- Company profile with registered address, functional email address and telephone number, point of contact for the entity.
- Evidence of company registration (i.e. Certificate of incorporation, form CAC7 & CAC2).
- Evidence of tax payment for the last three years
- Evidence of past performance of similar projects including contracting entity (NGO, Government, etc.). Include a copy of the approved purchase order(s), contracts and evidence of completion that is, company’s signed delivery notes of similar job(s) done in the last 3 years.
- Three professional references, including name, phone number and organization that can attest to satisfactory performance in previous provision of related services
Deadline: Sunday, 15th June, 2020 (5:00 PM)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Bidders must submit request for any clarification and further information concerning this solicitation in writing via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The Title / Subject of your email enquiry must be: “RFQ for Supply of Vehicle”
Complete proposals including cost documents for each lot must be submitted and signed by the authorized representative of the bidding company to the email address below on or the closing date stated above.
Envelopes should be labelled “RFQ for Supply of Vehicle” and addressed to “The Procurement Committee,
ICAP at Columbia University, Nigeria. Email: email@example.com
- Any proposal received by ICAP Nigeria after the deadline for submission stated herein shall be disqualified
- ICAP Nigeria anticipates awarding multiple contracts but reserves the right to terminate the RFQ or negotiations at any time prior to award.
- Issuance of this RFQ in no way constitutes a commitment by ICAP Nigeria to award a contract. ICAP Nigeria reserves the right to vary any part of this RFQ at the time of prior to award if it becomes necessary.