The Capital Companion Limited is a real estate sales and funds management company established to provide commercial services to a wide range of clients with special emphasis to high net worth individuals and corporate entities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Executive
- The Investment Executive is responsible for supporting the firm in various aspects related to sales of investment opportunities.
- The investment executive is responsible for getting information regarding the financial details and investment requirements of the client and provides him/her with different investment options by selling different investment products of the organization, which will be of great benefit to the clients as well as help in boosting the sales of the organization.
- He/She will meet with prospects and clients interested in property investment or purchase to offer them best rates and competitive deals.
- The investment executive will communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property.
- He/She will act as intermediaries liaising between the company and prospective investor facilitate investment
- He/She will provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and leads generated.
- He/she is responsible for providing support to his/her clients and helping them in managing their financial objectives.
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services
- The individual we are looking for must have strong desire to advance and progress along with a passion for sales and building effective client relations.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, strong communication skills with the ability to work in a team as well as function independently are some of the other required skills and abilities.
- He/she should be comfortable working under tight deadlines and should be able to work and deliver results in a target driven work environment.
- Previous sales experience would definitely be preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Leter to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 26th June, 2020.