Colossus Investment Limited is a private limited company incorporated by the corporate affairs commission (CAC) with registration number 229932 in August 1993 with main business in exportation of agricultural commodities such as sesame, cocoa beans, raw cashew nuts and sales of agricultural processing machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dietician / Nutritionist
- We are looking for a registered dietician who will advise and counsel others on food and nutrition.
- He will explain nutrition issues to clients, assess the dietary and health needs of clients, develop meal plans for clients, gauge the effects of these meal plans, promote nutrition through public speaking and community outreach programs, and keep abreast of the latest research in nutritional and food sciences.
- Good decision making and judgment capabilities
- The ability to instruct others
- The ability to identify and solve complex problems
- Being socially perceptive; that is, aware of the reactions of others and understanding those reactions
- Good reading comprehension skills
- Good coordination skills and the ability to adjust one’s actions in relation to others’ actions
- Effective logic, reasoning and critical thinking skills
- Effective writing skills
- Effective speaking skills
- Degree in Nutrition science or related field of study.
Job Title: Administrator
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence such as letters, emails and packages etc
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Proven work experience of 0-5 years as an Administrative Officer
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- B.Sc in Business Administration or relative study.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 26th June, 2020.