IO Furniture Limited is a full-service interior design and manufacturing company characterized by our uncompromising quality and innovative design solutions. With innovation, functionality, and style at the heart and soul of our company, we deliver perfection consistently.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Interior Designer
Employment type: Full time
- The ideal candidate will have excellent creative thinking skills and be able to create designs based on conversations with a client. This client shpuld also be able to come up with creative presentations using 3D tools to get clients.
- The candidate should be confident communicating regularly with the client in order to assess their needs and be able to adjust a given approach based on feedback.
- The candidate should maintain familiarity with the interior design landscape and trends in order to provide the best ideas for clients.
- Create attractive designs and layouts for various projects
- Meet with client in order to understand the client’s objectives and desires
- Communicate effectively with client, vendors and team in order to address client’s needs
- Prepare presentations (3D, 2D,mock-ups and renderings) for clients
- Create quotes for clients and ensure full workflow is followed
- Maintain industry knowledge in order to stay relevant
- Bachelor’s degree 2 – 3 years of experience in related field Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office suite
- Strong creative and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute
- 2 years work experience in Interior Design
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Executive Assistant / Admin Support
Reporting Line: Head HR & Admin, Executive Director and the MD/CEO
- Providing efficient administrative support to the CEO as Executive Assistant.
- Executing HR transactional and administrative activities to provide functional support to the head of HR/Administration Department
- Provide excellent, courteous Customer Service to company employees, deploying Active Listening, making appropriate inquiries, helping to resolve issues, and deploying resourcefulness in addressing employee needs.
Core Working Relationships:
- HR/Admin Team
- Commercial Team
- Technical Team
- Production Team
- Logistics/Procurement Team
- Accounts/Finance Team
- Management Team
- Service Providers
- Provide efficient/effective secretarial support and logistics to the CEO.
- Maintain a comprehensive/accurate filing system in respect of CEO’s correspondence.
- Ensure smooth arrangements for CEO’s travel plans.
- Attending of operational/staff meetings and taking accurate minutes of meetings
- Liaise with Company lawyer, confirm Board of Directors meeting dates and make preparation for refreshments.
- Preparation of reports and correspondences
- Compile and monitor daily and weekly cleaning schedules
- Supervise the cleaners to ensure cleanliness for all facilities, equipment, instruments i.e. the admin block, factory, toilets, machinery etc.
- Ensure efficient and effective logistics support in terms of office provision and consumables.
- Assist in supervising Guest House matters and ensure that all requests from the Guest houses are promptly attended to.
- Assist in providing administrative support for Admin department, and generate periodic administrative reports as required.
- Assist in liaising with service vendors and in monitoring the job contracted to them.
- Coordinate arrangements for staff travels.
- Access office mails and conduct internet research for information and data analysis when necessary.
- Maintain a comprehensive and accurate filing system on Administrative matters.
- Prepare expense and cash vouchers, and ensure that the Admin. Expense and Petty Cash Priority List is updated daily; with accurate periodic submission to Finance and management.
- Assist with prompt payment of all utility bills i.e. PHCN, Telephone, and LAWMA etc.
- Assist with keeping track of all routine vehicle reports, Diesel Generator reports and timely servicing and maintenance, purchase of parts, for company’s official and status vehicle.
- Undertake additional tasks or projects as assigned by the Head of Department, or authorized officers.
- Assist with compilation and submission of the monthly expatriate returns to the Nigerian Immigration Service.
Key Job Attributes
- Digitally savvy
- Power point presentation proficiency
- Strong organization skills and a problem-solving attitude
- Results driven with ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to details
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal, written and listening)
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Team Spirit
- Knowledge on flight and hotel booking/reservation
- Knowledge of People Management
- Proven knowledge of Office procedures
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Package
- Knowledge of ERP Usage
Education & Experience:
- A first degree in Social Sciences or Arts
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Candidate must be a female.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.