Polo Limited is Nigeria’s foremost luxury goods company retailing high-end brands watch and jewellery brands. Established in 1987, Polo Limited is driven by the mission to serve and with a passion for excellent customer service, it has continued to redefine and refine retailing of luxury products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Business Process Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Management and facilitation of cross functional teams to identify business process improvement opportunities
- Design, develop and implement business processes to achieve our goals.
- Identify and create business processes
- Advising executive teams on progress using clear reporting methods.
- Quantifying information and prioritising project tasks overseeing project management
- Solution development of quality management system and implementation.
- Carry out professional measuring and monitoring, as well as provision of feedback on performance of business processes.
- Educate Business users that are responsible for the operation and management of various business processes.
- Implement Standard Operating Procedures and performance management schemes.
- Lead the redesigned workshop processes.
- Manage changes in process.
- Identify, detect, and create business processes towards accomplishing business goals specific for the organization.
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
The ideal candidate is responsible for leading a team of trained product experts who provide our customers with a delightful, frictionless experience.
- Provide leadership and coaching to assure that all customer service employees succeed in meeting individual performance goals as well as career growth
- Establish performance benchmarks and hold team to those goals
- Resolve customer conflicts and handle escalation procedures
- Oversee all post-sales services provided to clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Supervise the operations of after sales teams to ensure set targets are met
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8 years’ of customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Job Title: Internal Control Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To review all internal processes, systems and policies and make recommendations to ensure the risk to the business is minimised with a view to delivering improvements to the company
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan
- Conduct risk assessment of all departments
- Report risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the CFO and Company Management and provide recommendations for improving the organisation’s operations.
- Evaluate compliance with existing Polo policies and procedures, identifying and proposing modifications as needed
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures
- Evaluate the organisation’s readiness in case of business interruption provides support to the company’s anti-fraud programs.