The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Head of Finance
- Preparation of individual and consolidated financial statements
- Supervise the preparation of monthly management accounts for the three (3) subsidiaries
- Monitor monthly filing of VAT, PAYE, pension and other statutory fillings
- Preparation and monitoring of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual Budgets.
- Preparation of Internal Management accounts to show variance between actual and budget.
- Supervising the monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Supervising the posting of transactions into Sage
- Signs and presents staff salaries to the Group Managing Director for approvals and authorization
- Supervising the reconciliation of sales and purchase of AGO, PMS and DPK.
- Supervising the reconciliation the clearance, invoice and fueling of AMA-ZUMA service clients
- Supervise and actively involved in all Bureau de Change transaction processing
- Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual presentation of financial activities to the GMD
- Supervise and monitor all lead sheets flowing into the financial statements
- Meeting with external consultants on issues relating to tax, audit and other financial advisory
- Monitor and conduct profit and cost analysis of trailer
- Supervise and monitor sales analysis on a monthly basis
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
Requirements / Experience
- Must have a B.Sc / HND in Accounting / Finance or releated field.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAN)
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in related position.
- Must have good knowledge of accounting packages
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills.
Job Title: NOC Officer
- Follow up on alarms and make sure the sites are up before SLA
- Supply updates on all sites
- Deployment from new generators from warehouse to sites and also ensuring that backhauled generators are returned to the warehouse
- Ensure 24hrs uptime
- Prepare monthly servicing and fuelling forms and ensure they are signed by all concerned parties
- Supervision of servicing and distribution of servicing materials.
- Minimum of OND in Computer science/ computer engineering/ electrical engineering / mechanical engineering
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
- Experience in Telecommunications NOC
Job Title: Telecoms Operations Manager
- Oversee the daily activities of the operations department
- Maintain excellent relationships via strong stakeholder management, and communication practices at all levels
- Participate in Contract negotiations to reduce cost
- profitability and revenue generation.
- Oversee fueling and servicing of generator set on sites
- Check and ensure servicing proposals and fueling proposals are well prepared before forwarding to the Audit department
- Review the daily activities of the operation unit especially as it concerns the site alarms
- Monitor/supervise mobile generator deployment to sites
- Daily check on the engineers at sites to ensure seamless activity thereby reducing sites down
- Ensure collated forms from engineers by the operations unit are signed timely and follow up to the stage of getting the monthly clearance
- Ensure clearance forms from the operations unit are presented timely and accurately.
- Ensure the Admin dept. get a monthly servicing report from the operations unit
- Negotiate with vendors for effective costing
- Monitor the store unit especially servicing materials and vehicle parts in stock
- Periodic visitation to sites for updates
- Other duty as may be assigned.
- A minimum of BSc. /HND in relevant field.
- 4+ year’s professional experience as an Operations Manager.
- Candidate must have worked in a telecoms industry.
- Strong problem-solving skills; experience identifying and resolving issues independently based on own initiative.
- Proactive in nature and accountable in practice; clear ownership over results and quality of work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2020.