Bradfield Consulting Limited is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexperienced employees. Our partnership begins from attracting the right employees, settling them well at work and ensuring that they are equipped to deliver on your goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
- Master’s degree in Public Health/related field
- At least 3 years of working experience in an NGO environment in management and operational related position.
- Comprehensive experience in proposal development, project management and Donor compliance.
Job Title: Estate Surveyor
- At least 2-5 years experience in a real estate firm.
- First degree in Estate Management of any related field.
- Knowledge of property & facility management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages.
Deadline: 17th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Program Manager” as the subject of the email.